1. Fully compatible: with all 1.2V/3.7 V/4.2V/4.35V cylindrical rechargeable Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR / Ni-Mh / NiCd batteries. It can charge 3pcs 26650 batteries at the time.
2. Type C Input support QC3.0 fast charge: support 18W quick charger (9V-QC2.0.QC3.0) with Type C port. Max output is 1500mA. Common Type C input makes it possible to be powered on by any 5V/9V output, like wall chargers, power banks, car chargers etc.;
3. USB output port 5V--2.1A, MAX2.4A, can be used as a power bank. Convenient to charge small devices like mobile phones, flashlight. USB output function will be enabled only if you cut off the power and insert the battery; power bank does not apply to Ni-MH batteries. To protect battery, when working as power bank, once the voltage of any of the 4 slot is lower than 2.8V, the charger will stop output automatically.
4. Four slots intelligent and independent circuit, 3 charge curent (500mA,1000mA,1500mA), meet your different needs at the same time.
5. Digital LCD display: The charging status such as voltage/capacity/temperature/charged timeof each slot can be queried in real time by pressing the V button;
6. Adopting STN HD liquid crystal Display;
7. Intelligent recognition fast charging mode;
8. Intelligent recognition 1.2V battery and detection non rechargeable battery;
9. A variety of safety protection functions: overcharge, over discharge, anti reverse, short circuit, high temperature protection;
10. 0 V activation, rescue over discharge battery.
1* TR-020 fast charger
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
I bought 2 charger and one fail on slot no 4.
The other one still ok since
It can rush a lot of different batteries, and it charges very quickly. I bought it and use it mainly for re charging torch/ flashlight batteries.
Perfect for charging batteries either in the home or while out in the car. I've used it for AAA's, AA's and 18650's. Charges the batteries as you would expect it to.
Great compatibility with different types of batteries, charges each battery individually. Excellent quality that I'm sure will last me a very long time.