- MC1 is a rechargeable side-switch EDC flashlight equipped with a CREE XP-L HI LED and powered by a single rechargeable RCR123A / IMR16340 battery;
- 3 Levels of brightness and a strobe mode that covers a brightness level of 15 to 1000 lumens;
- Comes with a magnetic USB charging cable. With a MICRO-USB cable, it is directly rechargeable with power bank, laptop or other power adapter, so you can take it anywhere, without worrying about a battery change;
- Four-color power level indictor. Once the light is turned on, four different color LED shows different power level. Green means it has 100%~50% power left while Yellow means it has 50%~20% power left. Red means 20%~5% power left, red flash means it only has 5%-0% power and you must charge it now;
- Comes with Double side Pocket clip with Two-way to clip. Compact and elegant, can be attached to a keychain, purse or backpack;
- Tail cap of light is magnetized. so you can attach it to any metal surface for hands free. It is a good design for you to use it when you are repairing something or in outdoor activities.
- IPX 8 waterproof rating;
- High performance, mobility, convenient charging and long battery life meet all your home, mobile and outdoor lighting needs.
1 * TrustFire MC1 Mini Led Flashlight (With 1 x TrustFire IMR 16340 Battery)
1 * Replacement O-ring
1 * Key ring O-ring
1 * Magnetic micro USB cable
1 * User manual
|High mode||Medium mode||Low mode||Strobe|
|Runtime||75 minutes||139 minutes||35 hours||/|
|Additional Function||Intelligent temperature control, Low-voltage warning, Anti-reverse design, power indicator, magnetic charging, tail and side magnetic retention.|
|Weight||44.5g (battery included)|
Note: Testing done with IMR16340 650mAh lithium battery. All performance claims to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
awesome little light! super bright!
My Trustfire MC1 light arrived today, with 1 IMR16340 battery. It is small but very bright. And rechargeability and magnetic tailcap let it convenient to use. Everything is satisfied.