Trustfire Mini2 is a very reliable and helpful EDC keychain flashlight, it features 2 modes which are 5 lumens on low and 220 lumens on high. Rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB charging port, with a 10180 Li-ion battery and MICRO-USB cable, you could take everywhere without having to worry about changing the battery.
1. Use CA18-3X LED, life of 50000 hours, with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
2. With dual lumens output: 220 lumens(Max), 5 lumens;
3. With built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that charges through a Micro-USB port, red means charging while green means fully charged;
4. Working voltage is 3.1v ~ 4.2v.
5. Runtime: 220 lumens -- 23 minutes, 5 lumens Max 7.5 hours
6. Compact & stylish, can be attached to a keychain, handbag, or conveniently slide into a backpack or pocket ;
7. Anti-reverse connection design, prevent the battery installation against the circuit to cause harm.
8. Aluminum alloy material, military III grade hard anodic oxidation.
HOW TO OPERATE
ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 220 lumens.
HOW TO CHARGE
1. Unscrew the head, put the Micro-USB insert the charging port.
2. Red light means charging, green light means fully charged.
1* TrustFire MINI2 Led Flashlight
1* 10180 3.7V 70mAh battery
1* MICRO-USB cable
1* User Manual
I didn't expect that power in a nano torch :) Amazing quality too
It's a nice flashlight. I've used it for a few weeks now and it has proven to be durable. Its size, rechargability, fantastic lumen output, everything about this little light make me satisfied.
This little device (smaller than my pinky finger) give off a lot of light. I'm going to carry it on my keychain for EDC use. Well done!
It puts out a lot of light for its size.Fantastic design and I especially love the usb charging.It performs well in every day use.Plan on buying a few of these for gifts.
Ok so far I love this little light.It's so small but very bright.